Please report bugs and issues to email@example.com. Thank you!
articy:draft - Version 22.214.171.12425Updated: 2012-01-19
articy:draft - General
- ADDED: Object templates.
- ADDED: Button to open the online Nevigo Help Center.
- ADDED: General project information like name or cover image can be changed after project creation.
- IMPROVED: Keyboard navigation when setting content area to view mode small/medium icons'.
- IMPROVED: Renaming objects and connections can now also be performed by using F2
- CHANGED: The save file format for articy projects has been changed to ARTICY. Projects need to be converted (How to update your projects).
- CHANGED: 'Re-import asset(s)' now asks for confirmation.
- CHANGED: Button for opening the notification window now shows that there are unread notifications.
- FIXED: 'Open from file' was sometimes not able after registering a license. This is fixed now.
- FIXED: Creating new connections did not deselect previously selected elements. This is fixed now.
- FIXED: The TAB key in property sheets does not move the focus correctly from field to field.
- FIXED: Read notifications will not be re-activated every day any more.
- FIXED: Various problems when trying to connect the Nevigo license server
- FIXED: GUI polishing (icons, context menus, drag-and-drop behavior, general control styling)
- FIXED: Users whose Windows user name starts with an "R" were unable to export an articy:draft project to XML. This is fixed now.
articy:draft - Flow/location editor
- ADDED: Quick create function for dialogue fragments with an already set speaker.
- ADDED: Color of connections can now be changed to express different meanings.
- ADDED: Slider to the flow- and location editor zooming without a mouse wheel.
- ADDED: Drawing order of zones, paths, spots and links can now be individually set.
- CHANGED: When dragging a selection to the border the flow editor now scrolls in this direction to allow further scrolling.
- FIXED: After a project admin has forced an unlocking of a partition, the affected team member is no longer able to 'publish all changes and unlock partition(s)'. This was a known issue of Beta 7.
- FIXED: A bug that sometimes lost the last zoom level and panning location when switching to another object.
articy:draft - Multi-user collaboration
- ADDED: Support for Subversion 1.7.x working directories
- ADDED: Enhanced server information in server admin mode
- CHANGED: Using 'Edit asset(s)' now implicitly performs a lock of this file in the repository.
- FIXED: It is no longer needed to have access rights on the SVN repository root.
- ENHANCED: Robustness of Perforce and SVN integration.
- The overall GUI performance of articy:draft is still not as good as it could be. We are currently addressing this issue with utmost priority.
- In some rare cases, the buttons for publishing an asset partition could be disabled. As a workaround just close the project and open it again for being able to publish the partition.