[Request] More Template Icons

Thu 22. Sep 2016, 12:21

In the tutorial videos you assign some nice icons to templates (e.g. for the melee weapons). I would like to use them as well (more than creating my own, since they match the default articy:draft icons), but I was unable to find them anywhere, not even after I downloaded the demo projects. Are these icons not there or am I just blind? :)

It would be very nice to have a palette of icons for various things that match the articy:draft's style and default icons. Could you please include them, at least the ones that you already made for the demo projects?
Sethest

Re: [Request] More Template Icons

Mon 26. Sep 2016, 09:55

Hi Sethest,

no ... you are not icon-blind. Your eyesight is totally normal. But the icons are not publically available through the demo projects assets.
I don't really know if we are able to make those icons available ... I'll check it and will post a status message regarding this topic here in a short while.
Peter Thielmann

Mon 27. Feb 2017, 13:20

What ever came of this topic? I too would like to see these icons make an appearance. =)
tommenquar

Sat 4. Mar 2017, 03:38

[Nevigo] Peter Thielmann wrote:Hi Sethest,

no ... you are not icon-blind. Your eyesight is totally normal. But the icons are not publically available through the demo projects assets.
I don't really know if we are able to make those icons available ... I'll check it and will post a status message regarding this topic here in a short while.

I'd also be interested in these icons! Please let us know what happened!
rpoteat

Mon 3. Apr 2017, 09:17

Another vote for those icons. Having a nice set to draw from would make such a difference.
limpbunny

Wed 5. Apr 2017, 10:56

Ok,

then :-) - please download your ...

... by clicking on this Link: https://www.nevigo.com/forumcontent/8TemplateIcons.zip.

Hope those icons are useful to you.
Peter Thielmann

Fri 29. Dec 2017, 01:44

YES!!!!!

I am sorry for replying so late to this, as i have just now seen this post. Thank you so much for posting these!!!!
tommenquar

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions