Go to product page
What is articy:draft 2?
articy:draft 2 is the first professional tool for game and story design, tailored to the specific multi-user needs of commercial studios. articy:draft 2 helps your studio to create, organize and communicate the game vision while being tightly integrated into your pipeline.
You can compose every aspect of your game design in just one highly visual and versatile solution. Work together in a team and benefit largely from the integrated workflow and asset management functionalities.
With articy:draft 2 you will drastically increase efficiency and joy of use throughout the entire production.Go to product page
Recent blog posts
- Use case: Ubisoft’s “Might & Magic X Legacy” (10/15/2013) - Learn how articy:draft is used by Limbic Entertainment and Ubisoft to create story content for Might & Magic X Legacy. As you can imagine, it is a very powerful tool that proved really helpful all along the development of Might & Magic X. Read “open dev” blog post @ Ubisoft
- Showreel 2013: “Games made with articy:draft” (10/8/2013) - To celebrate Nevigo’s 4th anniversary, we not only decided to hold our Grand Sale (30% off until October 31st 2013), but we also asked our partners if we could share with you some of the great games they are designing using articy:draft. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible! That’s a great birthday present [...]
- articy:draft 2 – Out now! (4/22/2013) - Today we released the follow up to our award winning articy:draft software! articy:draft 2 will change the way your studio thinks about game design documentation with the new, central articy:draft game design documents that allow linking objects from within articy:draft for even quicker access to needed information. We added a lot of other cool features to [...]
- New website launched! (4/22/2013) - Welcome to our fresh and new website. We hope you like it.
- New awards for articy:draft (3/18/2013) - We were honored with two more awards in the past weeks! After winning the “Innovation Award” at the 9th German Game Developers Awards, we also received the European Innovative Games Award E.I.G.A. in the category “Innovative Technology”. Thanks to the juries for chosing articy:draft!
@patneill I think that's something we can talk about, we'd love to support you guys. Lets get in touch and work something out.
Featured educational institutes