Go to product page
What is articy:draft 2?
articy:draft 2 is a collaborative environment for the creation and organization of game content like quests, interactive dialogues, characters, items and level layouts – from first design to export right into your game.
With articy:draft 2 you will drastically increase efficiency and joy of use throughout the entire production.Go to product page
Recent blog posts
- »End of summer« SALE on Steam: Save 65% on articy:draft September 15-22 (9/11/2014) - A new weeklong sale on Steam is coming! The long wait is over. Save 65% on all articy:draft products and DLCs in the week between September 15th and 22nd! Here’s the link to the DLC: Steam shop page
- Nevigo keeps growing, with new investor! Update 2.4 coming soon. (8/8/2014) - Good news everyone! We have closed a deal with a new partner and acquired fresh capital for further growth. The investor comes from a family of successful enterprisers. He prefers to act in the background as a financier, while being an established player in the German games industry. The Nevigo team highly appreciates the [...]
- Developer Diary: Sneak Peek at articy:draft 2.4 (2/17/2014) - Hi everybody and welcome to my first developer designer diary! I’m Julius Kuschke, software designer at Nevigo and responsible for the feature design of articy:draft. Since our 2.3 beta is coming along well, we’ve already started working on the 2.4 update and I would like to give you a sneak-peek into what’s going to come. [...]
- Showcase: “Gloria Victis” by Black Eye Games (2/11/2014) - We at Nevigo strongly believe that the more we know about our users, the better we can improve our software. So we started to ask our customers some questions about their projects and how they use articy:draft. In this first showcase interview we talked to the guys at Black Eye Games, who use articy:draft for [...]
- articy:draft – Is It Made for Me? (2/3/2014) - “This looks nice. Can I use it for a 2D free-to-play post-apocalyptic strategy game with tower defense and role-playing elements created in Unity?” We hear this (well, not exactly this!) question a lot. And it’s a good question, because you want to make sure to choose the right solution for your very specific problem. Articy:draft [...]
- 2.3 BETA Available Now (1/30/2014) - In the last weeks we’ve worked hard to improve the overall performance of articy:draft, especially for those of you working with very large projects (> 100k objects). We know that some of you can’t wait to feel the impact of these improvements, so we decided to make them available as soon as possible. If you [...]
- Use case: Ubisoft’s “Might & Magic X Legacy” (10/15/2013) - Learn how articy:draft is used by Limbic Entertainment and Ubisoft to create story content for Might & Magic X Legacy. As you can imagine, it is a very powerful tool that proved really helpful all along the development of Might & Magic X. Read “open dev” blog post @ Ubisoft
- Showreel 2013: “Games made with articy:draft” (10/8/2013) - To celebrate Nevigo’s 4th anniversary, we not only decided to hold our Grand Sale (30% off until October 31st 2013), but we also asked our partners if we could share with you some of the great games they are designing using articy:draft. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible! That’s a great birthday present [...]
- articy:draft 2 – Out now! (4/22/2013) - Today we released the follow up to our award winning articy:draft software! articy:draft 2 will change the way your studio thinks about game design documentation with the new, central articy:draft game design documents that allow linking objects from within articy:draft for even quicker access to needed information. We added a lot of other cool features to [...]
- New website launched! (4/22/2013) - Welcome to our fresh and new website. We hope you like it.
- New awards for articy:draft (3/18/2013) - We were honored with two more awards in the past weeks! After winning the “Innovation Award” at the 9th German Game Developers Awards, we also received the European Innovative Games Award E.I.G.A. in the category “Innovative Technology”. Thanks to the juries for chosing articy:draft!
@jalachan Great, I hope you'll enjoy articy:draft 2. Let me know if you need anything.
Featured educational institutes